Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oregon Or Bust!

If it weren't for the price of gas, and high airline tickets, I'd visit these two little munchkins every single month if I could.

Nephew Z laughing

I would love to hear this little guy talk and laugh, in person. The last time I saw him was for his first birthday last summer. I'm thankful that my sister, C and brother-in-law, P take a lot of pictures. I don't feel as though I'm missing out on near as much.


Niece A snoozing at the beach

I was able to hold A at Easter, but it wasn't enough. She's a cuddly little baby, and I need some more auntie time with her. I know C and P wouldn't mind relaxing and letting others help a bit.




Why do these pictures make me want to drop everything and fly or drive over 1,000 miles? Seriously. That's more like one thousand, eight hundred and thirty four miles.

Would someone give J and I a ride so we can go build sandcastles with our niece and nephew? I'm only kidding about the ride. We'd love to build sandcastles with them though.


*Okay so even though I said I might not get a chance to write very much this week, thanks to the new changes with Blogger, I was able to schedule a few posts. Yea for me!

1 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

I think you should move to OR. Then we can hang out b/c I live next door in WA!!!! Those are two cutie pies. I'd wanna be closer to them, too!!!! Must be hard to be so far away. *snif*

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin