Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We Are The Champions...

My boys did me proud tonight. Let me just say that I'm glad I don't live in Pittsburgh. I would be a lonesome, and probably much despised fan tonight.




The Red Wings won!


I remember watching them in middle school when they either didn't make it into the playoffs, or they lost every year, but I still loved them. Then in high school they won the Stanley Cup in 1996-1997 and then again in 1997-1998. Back to back, because they were that good!

They won again in 2001-2002 during my last year of college, when I didn't get much of a chance to watch them. Now in 2007-2008 they do it once again. You proved Detroit's nickname of "Hockeytown" for sure!

Photos from Detroit Red Wings

2 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

You are so cute.

Marcia said...

I thought of you last night when I heard the news. Congrats!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin