Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

5 Things - 7/16/08


"The late edition"

*Okay, so I was distracted Wednesday, with the AC repairs and all.


5 Things - 7/16/08


• I love the sight of

Pasta tumbling around in boiling water.

• I love the sound of

Our air conditioner actually turning on.

• I love the feel of

Looking for gifts for our nephew's 2nd birthday,
and our niece's 5th birthday
.

• I love the taste of

Homemade brownies with chocolate chips and nuts inside.

• I love the smell of

Crescent rolls, hot from the oven.

3 thoughtful comments:

glee said...

Okay, now I'm hungry!

Burcham Family said...

Hi there! I've been out of the loop for a while but enjoyed the pics of you and J. Hope all is well with your AC :)

Ann(ie) said...

mmmmmmmm....crescent rolls, brownies and pasta. And AC on the fritz is NO joking matter, girlie. I must read on for the scoop. HOpe you had a great weekend!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin