Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday's Things 4/28/11




• I love the sight of
New shrubs & plants.

We've done a lot of work on our flower beds.



• I love the sound of
Wind blowing through the grass.

It's relaxing to me.



• I love the feel of

Doing hard work and seeing the result of it.

Especially when our neighbors compliment us!




• I love the taste of
Grilled cheese sandwiches.

Toasty & cheesy. Yum!






• I love the smell of
Wet soil.

It has an earthy, "clean" smell to it.




• I'm thankful for
The ability and strength to make improvements on our house/yard.

We are blessed!



2 thoughtful comments:

Chris H said...

I love all those things too... well except for the smell of dirt!

Stratoz said...

wow, your joy of making your yard beautiful shines through. I have made a promise to my yard to not neglect it this year and I am off to a great start. Hope we can all keep up the hard work.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin