Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday's Things 5/12/11




• I love the sight of
Fuzzy little ducklings.

We've been walking around the lakes near our home and
there are about 3 to 4 sets of baby ducks trailing behind their mothers.



• I love the sound of
Feet padding on the sidewalk.

It means I'm able to walk and enjoy the outdoors.


• I love the feel of

Sore legs/calves.

I've gotten a good walk/jog/workout in.




• I love the taste of
Fresh squash from the garden grilled until tender.

So good!



• I love the smell of
Cherries.

I can't wait till they're in season.



• I'm thankful for
A good bit of new work at my graphic design business.

Being busy and creative is good!

1 thoughtful comments:

Chris H said...

OOO more work on your plate, that's a good thing!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin