Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday's Things 5/19/11




• I love the sight of
Brave little kids.

It takes guts to participate in Mutton Bustin'.


• I love the sound of
Children singing with all their hearts.

So innocent and sweet.



• I love the feel of

Helping others

... and not expecting anything in return.



• I love the taste of
Strawberry Shortcake.

Pound cake, fresh strawberries and whipped cream.




• I love the smell of
Corn on the cob.

It's a slightly sweet, green scent.




• I'm thankful for
My & J's health.

We try not to take it for granted.

1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

another batch of excellent choices. we just saw a sign for an upcoming strawberry pancake breakfast in our town

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin