Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday's Things 9/15/11




• I love the sight of
Our pup Kira running after a ball.

She loves to play catch/fetch.



• I love the sound of
American Football on TV.

There's something relaxing about it to me.



• I love the feel of

Temps dropping below 106 degrees Fahrenheit.

We've hit record highs during June, July and August.


• I love the taste of
Banana Nut Bread.

I think I'll need to make some soon.



• I love the smell of
Pumpkin spice.

Pumpkin latte, pumpkin bread & muffins, pumpkin pie, ect.


• I'm thankful for
Getting our baby registries completed.

Doing them can be tiring, but now we have one less thing to worry about.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin