Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday's Things 8/8/13





• I love the sight of
Our 2nd baby on ultrasound.

"Bitty" is getting bigger!


• I love the sound of
The vacuum running.

It means we have a house to clean
and the ability to do so. Blessings!



• I love the feel of
Reading to my daughter before bed.

Her favorites are:
Goodnight Moon
The Little Engine That Could
The Very Hungry Caterpillar


• I love the taste of
Dried cranberries.

A little sweet and tart. Just right!


• I love the smell of
Crayons.

Especially when you open a new box.


• I'm thankful for
Challenges and struggles.

They help you grow, and also to be even
more thankful for the calm, peaceful times.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin