Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Reasons Why I Blog

(I saw this, and thought you would all enjoy it.)

1.) My mind is usually going about 900 miles a minute. It bugs the crap out of me. Blogging provides a way for me to come down from my day by writing about it.

2.) I type hella fast and it beats writing in a journal.

3.) I think all of you HAVE to be interested in my riveting life.

4.) I have met the coolest support group EVER online. You laugh with me, tease me, challenge me, pick me up and dust me off, validate me...I like it. Well I like it most of the time, unless silly Anonymous is giving bad advice. Yes I should probably be over it by now, but I tend to hang on to things.

5.) Sometimes I find it easier to share things this way than to talk about them with people face to face. I have this pride thing that is rather ridiculous so I don't talk about what is really bothering me very often and when I do it's only with certain people. I tend to shy away from it on my blog, too but sometimes I'll put myself out there and when I'm do I'm usually glad I did.

1 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

Youo go girl! Oh and thanks for all of the comments on my blog, although whole "covered wagon" - yikes, I would kill Bryan if he ever tried doing something like that. When he farts in my general viscinity I shoot him with my laser beams coming out of my eyes. No, for real! :)

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin