Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Three Years Old

Happy Birthday Kira!

Kira, our Australian Shepherd turned three today.


Last year, I took a picture of Kira in front of our azalea bush for her birthday. I found it fitting to do it again, but this time there weren't as many flowers.



With or without flowers, Kira is always pretty.

~ Yes, I'm a bit biased. ~
She's our only "child" for now, so you can't really blame me. ;)



Puppy Pictures

It really doesn't seem that long ago that we brought her home.
She was just a puff ball of fluffy hair, that liked to chew on everything.


She isn't even a year old in this picture.



Here she is looking up with her pretty blue eyes.
(I enhanced the color a bit for this picture.)

3 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

She is such a pretty dog! Too bad I am terrified of her. ;)

Hol said...

I didn't know she scared you that much. Is it just dogs in general? Kira is sweet, and would love you. :)

Burcham Family said...

What a pretty dog! My cats will be celebrating their 3rd birthday this May :) It's nice to see some posts from you again!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin