Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Gizoogle your blog, Snoop style.

This is what my blog would look like if Snoop D-O-double-G translated it.
You can Gizoogle your blog too.

Check out how CNN would look all messed up.

*Warning - this translation is not true in any way. It may have curse words, drug references, etc. It is not for the faint of heart, easily offended, or children
.

Tag to Breed 'Em And Weep for the idea.

4 thoughtful comments:

Doug, Shelly, Ava and Liam said...

Fo shizzle. Holly, I love your blog! I must tell you, I stole the "slide.com" idea from your blog... It's MUCH easier than uploading pics one at a time to the blog. And Zaden looks like a sweetie-pie! Enjoy Auntie-time with him!

Take care,
Shelly (Griffith) Carey

mommiebear2 said...

Hee, hee that was funny. :)

Anonymous said...

I keep waiting for someone to officially tell me this is a terribly offensive way to pass the time, but IT'S AN ADDICTION NOW AND I CANNOT BE BLAMED. I am W-E-ta-tha-EAK.

yerdoingitwrong said...

THAT is hysterial. I'm gonna need to steal it for my blog. I can't stop laughing!!!!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin