Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jewelry and a contest

Currently, my favorite piece of jewelry is a delicate sterling silver necklace with turquoise, chalcedony, and chrysoprase. My aunt gave it to me a few years ago.


I also like this piece that I made for my mother (Christmas '05). It's sterling silver with, fancy jasper, and different shades of purple glass beads.





Here's where you need to pay attention. As if you weren't already.

This is a great contest, and the jewelry is beautiful! Hopefully my jewelry designs will be that nice someday as well.

Adventures in Babywearing is giving away a pair of earrings from Cheeky Jewelry, along with a $25 gift certificate. You can't beat that with a stick!

5 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

Those are some very pretty necklaces. I am wierd when it comes to jewlery. I dont like to wear necklaces, very few rings (like one) and well thats about it. Hope you win!

OhTheJoys said...

Once upon a time I made a living making jewelry and selling it at festivals.

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Those are gorgeous. I wish I could make stuff like that. But I don't have a creative bone in my body. Lucky for you, I will pay for other people to make pretty things like that!

Hol said...

mommiebear2 - Thanks girl! I really like jewelry, but forget to wear it sometimes.

oh, the joys - What type(s) did you make? Beaded? Silver? *Interesting tidbit I didn't know about you.*

shauna - Thank you, I appreciate your compliments. Currently, making jewelry is a hobby of mine. (I do make gifts and custom pieces when asked.)

glee said...

I am so glad you like the necklace! I thought of you as soon as I saw it! Your jewelry and other creations are beautiful! The detail work is amazing!

By the way, I baked a cake last weekend and used your very fancy cake tester! It is so much fun!

Thanks!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin