Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Prayers

Please keep us in your prayers.

I need to find a new job, for supplemental income.

This does not mean that I will be quitting or leaving my company, HRD Design. While I have been successful with it, I still need a larger client base, and also those who need continual work done. That has been the real challenge.

I will still do freelance graphic design work, however J and I have been struggling with this for a while. A steady paying job seems to be what we need right now.

Please pray that I can find something to help support our family better, and also that I can gain more business with my own company.

Thank you.

4 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

I love your new signature thingie! I am sure you will find something just perfect for yall very soon!! :)

Jennifer said...

Praying for you, my friend! You're very talented, so I'm sure something will come along that's just for you. :-)

glee said...

Of course I will pray for you. As usual!

Love you!

A.G.

Ann(ie) said...

You will find something! I know it!! But, sending good vibes and prayers your way.

xxoo.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin