Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

Going Crazy For Costume Ideas?

Are you in need of some great Halloween costume ideas?
Look no further.

I stumbled upon a terrific site, not just for Halloween costumes, but also for many helpful craft and sewing ideas. I think that I heart Thread Banger. The funny thing is, that I don't have a sewing machine yet.

They have a forum and video tutorials which seem to be pretty detailed. Take a look.

Do you want to be a mummy who looks authentic and doesn't fall apart?
Don't come unraveled, go check out your local thrift store to be a mummy on the cheap.




What about making your own fairy / butterfly wings much cheaper than you could buy from a store? Get to flapping.




Are pirates your thing, now that Jack Sparrow and Davey Jones made it look so cool? Arrr! Ye better lift your eye patch and watch this. (This costume is for women, but you could make the hat for a man as well.)



Have fun and enjoy!

2 thoughtful comments:

mommiebear2 said...

These are too cute!! I am not dressing up this year, I am on trick or treat duty and handing out the candy... What are you and J being this year?

Susan said...

Now, the fairy wings are terrific! I could have used that little tutorial years ago.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin