Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 23, 2007

...And We're Off!

We should be on our way to the airport when you read this.

J and I hope you all have a wonderful time this Christmas season. We will be in the company of family and friends, and we're excited.

I hope to meet up with some childhood friends I haven't seen since I went to, and graduated from college. We will also be stopping by my high school graduating class's 10 year reunion (I finally decided). It should be interesting.


Thank you for your comments and support this past year. Enjoy your Christmas, learn something new about someone else's holiday, and have a safe and happy New Year!

6 thoughtful comments:

Burcham Family said...

Can't wait to see you!! Merry Christmas.

Ann(ie) said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours my bloggy friend!!

Laura said...

Merry Christmas! I hope the travel goes well, and hopefully the reunion will be fun. I love you guys!

Susan said...

Merry Christmas Hol&J!

glee said...

Give everyone a hug and kiss for me! I'll miss you all!

XOXOXO

S said...

hope you had wonderful holidays!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin