Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Five Things Today


5 Things Today

• Cranking my music to help get my mind going (creative juices flowing).

• Doing a load of laundry and dishes while I'm working. (I love it when I can multi task my work projects and home needs. I feel like I'm actually getting things done!)

• Drawing sketches of baby animals, in a caricature / cartoon style (for the project bid I won).

• Happy. My best good friend, (J's cousin) just called a little while ago.

• Getting ready to bake some homemade bread. The first attempt. Hopefully not the last.


ETA:

The bread tastes great, but after following the directions that told me to - "let it proof once for 1 hour after kneading, and then another hour in the loaf pan" - it fell.


Bummer.
I'll try again with a different recipe and set of instructions.

3 thoughtful comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously have to crank up the tunes when i am working!!?!?! Good luck with your bread!

Doug, Shelly, Ava and Liam said...

I have to crank the music, too!

I found a really good recipe on www.allrecipes.com called "Amish White Bread". I mixed it in my Kitchenaid mixer, which made it super easy! It is one of their top 20 rated recipes, so I thought it couldn't be bad! I think I decreased the sugar to 1/2 cup, based on other people's reviews. Good luck with your recipe, too!

Ann(ie) said...

Massive amounts of butter kills most bread woes.

hehe.

Here to help.

xo.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin