Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

For a Smile

When I first watched the following clip, I thought "Wow, this is silly", but then I realized how powerful Matt and his videos are.

They have made people all over the world join him, dancing, laughing, smiling, and enjoying life just a little bit more.

I saw this for the first time yesterday, and even though I was a bit bummed about returning from a wonderful vacation (which I will write about later), it made my day a little bit better. It made me smile, and even giggle a little. There were even parts where I felt like I would cry. The moments when I saw people in third-world countries having fun in the midst of turmoil, hunger, and need. Just enjoying life for what it is, not how much they have, or what they are lacking.

Please watch, enjoy, and pass it on.



For HD quality, go to Matt's site, or to the Stride Gum site that has helped him accomplish this task.

*Some of the video shots look a little fake, but if you view the outtakes, you will see they are not.

1 thoughtful comments:

Burcham Family said...

Welcome Back from vacation! I hope you had a great time. I know it's always hard coming back to reality, but hope it's a good transition back for you. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin