Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Getting To Know You...

Do you know me? Here's where you can learn everything you did or didn't really want to know.

1. Favorite Person - J. He is my best friend and the love of my life.

2. Favorite Food - Maybe this should say favorite foods. Tex-Mex, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Italian, Mexican. Homemade gumbo, homemade mac & cheese.

3. Quirks about you - I'm left handed, but use scissors and a computer mouse with my right. I can be indecisive, but I'm getting better about it.

4. How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? - Honest, caring, loving, funny, smart, a perfectionist (with my job), nurturing, and of course indecisive (especially about what to eat).

5. Any regrets in life? - Yes, but who doesn't? Some things I would do over if I could, but others made me a better person.

6. Favorite charity/cause - American Cancer Society.

7. Favorite Blog - There are too many!

8. Something you can't get enough of - Our families. None of them live in the same town as we do. :(

9. Worst job you ever had - Hmm, the actual job was fine (prepress/graphic design at a print house), but the salesmen were the most spiteful people I have ever dealt with! They threw us under the bus any chance they got. It was one of the worst. work. environments. ever.

10. What job would you pay NOT to have - Retail/Salesperson. I don't enjoy cold-calling or talking on the phone all day, and I would not enjoy working in retail.

11. If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be - To go back in history and Bible times to witness various events.

12. Favorite Bible Verse/Quote - "Great things come in small packages."

"Keep on loving each other as brothers. Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:1-2

13. Guilty pleasure - Reading blogs and looking at online stores.

14. Got any confessions? - I tried a piece of our cat's food when I was about 4 or 5 (I'm guessing at my age). It's amazing I can even remember that still.

15. If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on - A pen tablet (that I've been waiting to get for a l-o-n-g time), a couple trips to the spa/manicure/pedicure (which I haven't done since our wedding). Maybe even to update my wardrobe, and get a few of my current items in for alterations.

16. Favorite thing about your house - Since we currently rent, it's hard to answer this. We can't really change things that we'd like to. I do love my gas stove though. That will be a requirement *wink* when we buy our own home.

17. Least favorite thing - First and foremost, the carpet. We also have a small backyard. Kira is an Australian Shepherd who loves to run, and we will also be looking for a bigger yard when we buy a house.

18. One thing you are bad at - Letting things/people bother me.

19. If you could change one thing about your current circumstances what would it
be - Have debt/school loans paid off first, then get into our own place.

20. Who would you like to meet someday - My future children.

21. What makes you feel sexy
- Strappy heels with cute pants/skirt and top.

22. Who is your real life hero - My parents. They always worked hard to provide for the family, and also brought us up to appreciate the blessings we have.

23. What is the hardest part of your job - I am a graphic designer. I have to give clients what they want. Sometimes this means I have to "read minds". That's not easy.

24. When are you most relaxed - Cuddling or hugging my honey.

25. What stresses you out - A rush job that was needed "yesterday", but they just told me about it... and I have one hour to do a 3 to 4 hour project. Yeah, that's stressful.

26. What can you NOT live without - J, our families, our pup and chocolate.

27. Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists - Disagree. (Although some people who blog may have those traits.)

28. Why do you blog - It's a fun way to keep family and friends up to date on what I've been doing. It has also been a neat way of getting to know other bloggers and form friendships.

29. Who are you tagging - Anyone who would like to play along.

1 thoughtful comments:

Ann(ie) said...

yay! You played. I do talk on the phone all day and so I can't be bothered with the phone once I leave work. Drives people nuts, but I tell them you'd best email me. ;)

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin