Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

5 Things - 7/30/08




5 Things - 7/30/08


• I love the sight of

A clean deck.
That looks fairly new as well.

• I love the sound of

Theme music from any Indiana Jones or Star Wars movie.
*ETA - How could I have forgotten the music from Harry Potter movies?

• I love the feel of

Making a good meal for J and seeing that he enjoys it.

• I love the taste of

Kettle Corn
.

• I love the smell of

Worcestershire sauce.

3 thoughtful comments:

amy turn sharp said...

I love worcestershire smells too (spellin?)

Misa Gracie said...

mmm kettle corn.

I am ever thankful that Mr. Redenbacher (sp?) makes a decent microwave kettle corn flavor.

Ann(ie) said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kettle Corn. I can't buy that stuff anymore. I eat my weight in it!!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin