Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 25, 2008

Ch ch cha changes!

I know that I haven't been around much the second half of this week. I have a good reason too. That's because I wrote the last post on my HRD Design business blog and moved it!

Yep that's right. I took the plunge and finally added my business blog to my web site. You can link to the new blog from the bottom navigation where it says "blog". (I'm debating if I should add a link in the header when I update my site again.) That may be a little while, since I'm trying to work out a few kinks.

The new blog continues to be a work in progress, however it is up and running.

Bookmark this link to continue receiving new updates: http://hrddesign.com/hrd_web/blog/

Thank you!

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin