Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Concerns and Prayers

Please keep J's mom, N in your prayers.

Yesterday she had some chest pain, so she went to the hospital and ended up getting an MRI. It didn't show much at the time, so the doctors were going to do another. Along with the MRI, they want to do a chemical stress test (hopefully today). Until the tests are complete and results come back, we won't know much of anything.

When J was talking to Mom last night, I wasn't able to hear what they were saying. I could tell that something wasn't right. Just by picking up certain words, the tone of J's voice and watching him, I knew something was going on. It made me feel sick in the pit of my stomach.

So, please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. If there is something wrong, I pray that God will heal her as well as guiding the doctors to find what is going on.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin