Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, Monday.

Bah-da bah-da-da-da Bah-da bah-da-da-da Bah-da bah-da-da-da
Monday, Monday.



Not much else to say. Another Monday come and gone.


Where did the weekend go? Seriously. I thought it was just Friday.

We did go grocery shopping on Saturday evening, and that usually zaps an hour of time. Did you hear that? We. have. food! In our fridge and freezer. (I'm really thankful that we didn't have to throw everything out.) We were able to save some of our frozen items, especially the elk from my dad. That would have made me really sad to toss out.

I did get rid of the mayo, ranch dressing, creamy Italian dressing, 4 eggs, a little milk, jam/jelly (it was old anyway), and the new large container of vanilla yogurt *sniff*. It was a really good thing we hadn't gone shopping before the storm.

Food, glorious food!



I can have milk, or eggs, cheese, or chicken if I feel like it. Oh, and the fresh fruit and vegetables that had been nonexistent in all the local stores previously. [drools] The grapes we got are. pure. bliss. I can't wait to have one of our avocados with chicken burritos, or on top of a salad. Yum!

I hope your week will go well!
I know a positive outlook helps. At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of. ;)

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin