Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time Flies

I've been a little distracted from blogging. Yeah, you could say that. Maybe busy is a more accurate term.

I've taken an additional job (part time) to increase our income so J and I can transition into buying our first home. The wonderful thing is that this new job is part-time and I am still able to continue my dream of being the owner and principal designer for HRD Design, my company.





My business hours have changed (and may continue to do so until my schedule is really figured out), but I'm still the designer you all know and love. Along with that I'm still taking on new projects, so don't hesitate to ask me about business cards, postcards, announcements, identity, cards, logos, letterhead, posters, banners…

Just ask and I will let you know what I can do to help you out.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin