Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

J and I ended up dressing as baseball players.



J has played baseball since he was a little boy.
He was on the varsity team in high school and still plays for fun.



I played softball when I was younger.
I haven't found a women's team around here, so I haven't played in years.


Halloween costume party at a friend's house.


Lots of good food!


Friend's son (zombie) and daughter (cat).
She wasn't wearing her ears for the pictures.



Sweaty kids + blue hairspray = a mess.


Once the kids were finished playing on the Wii, it was the adults turn.


The costume prize winner was a sweet princess.

I hope your Halloween was enjoyable, and not too spooky.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin