Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday's Things 2/18/10


Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
The amount of my business loan going down.

It's technically been paid off for a while,
but thanks to interest I have a little bit left.



• I love the sound of
Complete quiet, or relaxing music.

Especially when I have a headache.



• I love the feel of
Cooking a really nice meal with J for our dinner the day before Valentine's.

Seared tuna with a grapefruit & orange relish,
grilled asparagus, garlic & olive oil drizzled over pasta,
spinach salad with oranges and cranberries, & chocolates for dessert.

I love you J!



• I love the taste of
60% dark chocolate.

J got me some Ghirardelli as a special treat.


• I love the smell of
Candles burning all over the house.

We lost power three times when we had company over one evening.



• I'm thankful for
Warm sweaters.

When it's cold outside & inside, it's nice to have toasty clothes.



Did you celebrate Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) the other day?
If so, what kinds of goodies did you eat?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin