Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday's Things 2/25/10


Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Sunshine and blue sky (even if it is pale).

We actually had snow flurries again
on Tuesday, so this is a nice change .



• I love the sound of
Didgeridoos.

If you've never heard one before, take a look here:
Larry 'Winiwini' Gurruwiwi is amazing, or for a
modern twist
listen to this from Sydney Harbour.

• I love the feel of
Warm fuzzy socks.


• I love the taste of
Greek yogurt with a little honey.

Add pecans, dried cranberries and some
rolled oats and that's one delicious breakfast!



• I love the smell of
Chicken fajitas cooking on the stove.

That was dinner on Tuesday.



• I'm thankful for
Being busy at both my jobs.

It's great to work at home and away part of the week.
I know not to take it for granted.



What is one of your favorite sounds?
Do you like one type of music, or many?

1 thoughtful comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite sound... honestly, running water. In every form. Babbling brook, thundering waterfall, pounding surf, foaming Class V white water with boulders tumbling beneath the froth...

How could I possibly limit myself to one type of music? :)

My favorite music is Putumayo.

Thanks for sharing your favorites

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin