Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday's Things 2/4/10


Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Manila folders stacking up.

That means I have a lot of design jobs to work on,
and also that I'm keeping busy.


• I love the sound of
The murmur of a crowd at church.

People are milling about talking and enjoying one another.



• I love the feel of
Drinking hot tea with lemon and honey.

This warm back to cold, now wet weather is
messing with my allergies!



• I love the taste of
Local honey.

A subtle reminder of spring and summer.


• I love the smell of
"Dirty Rice" cooking on the stove.

A little bit of Cajun flavoring, and delicious on a cool night.



• I'm thankful for
Our friends Pam and Luke having their little girl NM!

Congratulations!



What is your favorite thing to eat when it's cold/hot out?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin