Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday's Things 4/15/10



Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Families playing together outside.

Spring is here!



• I love the sound of
Squirrels chirping at each other.

Of course they're "talking" to Kira and I too.



• I love the feel of
A nice cool breeze.

Except when the pollen count is high, then
I need to leave the windows and doors closed.

 

 • I love the taste of
Homemade guacamole.

Avocados, onions, tomatoes, lime juice, a dash
of salt and even a little bit of jalapeño tossed in.



• I love the smell of
Toasted pecans.

So yummy!



• I'm thankful for
Loving friends at church.

They're an extended part of our "family".



Do you have any tips for cleaning a "new" home that you're buying? What's the best way to sanitize things without spending too much time or money doing it?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin