Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday's Things 5/13/10



Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Finding paint colors, laminate flooring and carpet that we like.

We get to start painting this weekend! Woo hoo!



• I love the sound of
Kids laughing and riding bikes down the street.


It's nice to finally live on a road that's not busy
and will allow everyone to come and go safely.



• I love the feel of
Making progress on projects at work, and also on the house.

I have a handful of work projects right now, which is
a blessing and then we have painting to do at home.
Once that's done we can get to work on the floors.

 

 • I love the taste of
Grilled chicken, potato salad and broccoli.

I wonder what I'll make for dinner tonight…



• I love the smell of
BBQ grills.

We've started to smell them in the evenings and weekends.



• I'm thankful for
Our neighbor fixing the fence that his two dogs
broke/chewed through last Sunday morning.

He felt really bad, but we were more concerned
about his dogs being loose without anyone at home.




What is your favorite food smell?
How about your favorite smell in general?

1 thoughtful comments:

Marcia said...

I love the smell of sunscreen. It pretty much guarantees some kind of fun activity!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin