Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday's Things 5/20/10



Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Primer Paint on the office walls along with new 2" faux wood blinds.

We should get finished with the office on Tuesday or Thursday!
I was able to finish paintin
g the office on Thursday (yes by myself).
J and I primed and painted the living room yesterday.

Two rooms down… many more to go.




• I love the sound of
The click of our gas burners on the stove.


I'd have a hard time going back to an electric stove/oven.


• I love the feel of
Getting a big hug from J when he gets home from work.

It's nice after we both had long days working to get a hug from one another.
 

 • I love the taste of
Spiral pasta with sauce, garlic and mozzarella cheese.

Many times the simple things are the best.



• I love the smell of
My hair when I let it air dry.

The conditioner I use seems to hold onto
its smell when I let my hair dry naturally.



• I'm thankful for
This house!

We've been so blessed to purchase it, and now
we have begun painting and making it our own.





What did you do for Mother's Day?
Do you have any plans to be outdoors this weekend?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin