Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday's Things 5/27/10



Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Friends getting married and starting a new life together.

Congrats J & T!


• I love the sound of
The squish of a paint roller on the wall.



• I love the feel of
Fuzzy flip flop slippers.

They're dark purple.
 

 • I love the taste of
Homemade cappuccino.

It probably only cost about 10 to 20 cents to make too!



• I love the smell of
Sliced oranges.



• I'm thankful for
Air conditioning.

We've already hit the mid 90's, and that would be pretty miserable without AC.





Memorial Day is coming up soon, what do you have planned?
I'd love to have a picnic, but we'll probably be painting another room with the extra day off of work. [grin]

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin