Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday's Things 5/6/10



Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
Our house coming together.

We still have things to clean, paint and unpack, but it's coming along.



• I love the sound of
Friends laughing and talking together.



• I love the feel of
Planning to get together with friends for food and games.

It's been a little while since two of them have had babies.
Now we'll be able to catch up and enjoy their little ones.

 

 • I love the taste of
Homemade lasagna.

The cheese seemed extra creamy this time around. So good!



• I love the smell of
Wildflowers.

Especially when there's a whole field of them.



• I'm thankful for
Sweet neighbors who bring cookies to welcome us to the neighborhood.

Thank you! Your kindness really makes a difference.




If you were to repaint some rooms in your home, what colors would you chose?
For your bathroom?
How about your bedroom?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin