Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday's Things 6/10/10




• I love the sight of
Moving boxes slowly being emptied and put away.

Perhaps by 2012 we'll be finished moving in.
[wink]



• I love the sound of
Giggles.



• I love the feel of
Making progress on projects each day.


 • I love the taste of
Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast.

A tiny bit sweetness goes a long way.


• I love the smell of
Coco butter lotion.


Kind of chocolatey and summery at the same time!


• I'm thankful for
Friends who will be back in the states to visit soon.

They've been overseas for a while, and we've missed them.





Do you have a favorite color? What is it?
What is your least favorite smell?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin