Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday's Things 6/17/10




• I love the sight of
An ice cream truck driving down the street.

How in the world does that make me feel like a kid again?


• I love the sound of
Impact sprinklers going in the back yard.

Chik… Chik… Chik… Chik… Ch ch ch ch chhhhhhh



• I love the feel of
Riding a roller-coaster.

It's been a while, so J and I will have to fix that.

 • I love the taste of
Pierogis.

I need to find a good Polish restaurant and also a recipe I can make.

• I love the smell of
Coconut.

So creamy and tropical.


• I'm thankful for
The small group of ladies I'm meeting with on Wednesdays.

We're going through '
A Spiritual Formation Workbook
' from Renovaré.





What do you like about the current season where you live?
What was your experience riding a roller-coaster for the first time (if you have)?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin