Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday's Things 6/3/10



Things I'm thankful for and love:


• I love the sight of
American flags and striped bunting all over the neighborhood.

Monday was Memorial Day.
Thank you veterans!



• I love the sound of
Thunder overhead.

We need the rain.


• I love the feel of
Getting furniture moved back into the rooms we painted.

Slowly but surely we're making progress.



 • I love the taste of
Iced coffee on a hot day.

Just like a frappuccino!


• I love the smell of
Corn on the cob.


It means backyard cook outs are here!



• I'm thankful for
Finding a couple of cute skirts on "sale" at Ann Taylor.

I was finally able to find clothes that fit,
and aren't in the kids section.





When you organize, what do you start with first?
What do you use to make it easier?

1 thoughtful comments:

Chris H said...

When I organise.. I always start with a list!
And to make it easier I start at the top and don't stop till I've crossed all items off.
And 9 times outta 10 I do it all, that way I know it's been done properly!

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin