Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday's Things 7/1/10




• I love the sight of
Red, white and blue decorations.

It's almost July 4th!


• I love the sound of
A new Harry Potter movie trailer.

Part 1 of The Deathly Hallows will be out in November 2010.



• I love the feel of
Getting ready for my parents to visit.

It's always nice getting to see them
.


 • I love the taste of
Reese's Pieces.

Hey, E.T. liked them!


• I love the smell of
Garlic bread-sticks.

I haven't eaten any in a long time, but they sure do smell good.


• I'm thankful for
My sweet husband.

  He's my best friend and the love of my life.
He also makes me laugh, which is very important.




Which do you dislike (or like) cleaning most - the bathroom or the kitchen?
What is one of your favorite songs?

1 thoughtful comments:

Chris H said...

I hate cleaning the bathrooms! Ikkkk.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin