Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday's Things 7/15/10




• I love the sight of
Blue skies with puffy clouds.

It's nice to have a break in the rain!
No more hurricanes and tropical storms *please*.



• I love the sound of
My parents voices and laughter in my house.

They visited over the 4th of July.



• I love the feel of
Getting another room painted and a couple flower beds weeded.

Progress is always a good thing
.


• I love the taste of
Really good Mexican/Tex Mex food.

Especially while visiting San Antonio!


• I love the smell of
Cooking with our new grill on the back patio.

Chicken, grilled squash, potatoes, watermelon and salad.
Yum!



• I'm thankful for
Safe travels.

My parents had a safe trip to and from our home.
We all had a fun, safe trip visiting SA as well.




Do you have any traditions when celebrating a family member's birthday?
What is the farthest place you have traveled?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin