Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday's Things 7/29/10




• I love the sight of
A rainbow along with the sunset.

Beautiful!


• I love the sound of
A friend's little girl saying "love you mommy".

So sweet.



• I love the feel of
Getting a pedicure with a girlfriend.

We had a great time visiting and ended up with pretty toes
.


• I love the taste of
Peach cobbler.

We should pair it with vanilla ice cream.


• I love the smell of
Right after a good rain.

Everything is refreshed.


• I'm thankful for
Good friends who comfort one another during a time of great loss.

Even when things seem to be at their worst, friends gather around
with an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, and arms to hold.




What ice cream flavor(s) do you like best?
- My favorites are: cookies and cream, coffee, mint chocolate chip, butter pecan…
(Okay, fine I like ice cream!)

What is one of the strangest things you've ever eaten?
- I'd have to say caviar, seaweed salad, or cat food I tasted once when I was a child.
(Odd I know!)

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin