Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday's Things 8/19/10




• I love the sight of
A "housewarming" ivy plant in my windowsill.

Thank you J and M, that was so thoughtful!


• I love the sound of
J and I singing in the car together.

One of our favorite songs came on the radio.






"How Many Kings" - Downhere




• I love the feel of
A working air conditioner.

Ours stopped working properly earlier this week during 100º + days.
Thankfully we were able to get it repaired, and did not have to buy a new unit
.


• I love the taste of
Peach Popsicles.

They even have little bits of peach in them.
So good!

• I love the smell of
Vanilla soy milk.

So creamy and delicious!


• I'm thankful for
Being able to wish my dad a happy birthday.

He has always been there for our family, and I'm ever grateful for that.
He and my mom taught me by example what a parent and spouse should be like.




What are you looking forward to about the end of summer?

Have kids gone back to school yet in your area?

Would you rather swim in a pool, lake or the ocean?

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin