Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday's Things 8/26/10




• I love the sight of
Another room in our house being primed and ready to paint.

All we have to do now is get the paint colors we want.


• I love the sound of
Birds chirping early in the morning.

I think they sound much better than an alarm clock.



• I love the feel of
Making someone smile.


• I love the taste of
An ice cream sundae with hot fudge and pecans.

It's a nice treat.


• I love the smell of
Cherry 7-up.



• I'm thankful for
The small group of ladies I've been meeting with at church.

We've gotten to know one another better and grown quite a bit.



What is your favorite dessert?

Have you ever touched a dolphin, sting ray or other marine creature?

1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

apple strudel

yes, a starfish on the Oregon coast

got to love those early morning birds

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin