Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday's Things 8/5/10




• I love the sight of
Sketches I've made for some paintings.

Hopefully I'll get them completed before too long.


• I love the sound of
The whole audience in a theater laughing and even gasping together.

Dinner For Schmucks was very funny!



• I love the feel of
Date night with my sweetheart.

Dinner, a new battery for the car and a movie.
Good times
.


• I love the taste of
Fresh homemade guacamole at Pappasito's.

It tasted so good!
We're totally going to make some of our own at home!


• I love the smell of
Coleslaw.

Crisp, cool and slightly sweet.


• I'm thankful for
My gifts/talents/abilities.

Sadly there are days when I don't use them to their fullest.
I have realized that I need to put them to good use and not take them for granted.




Do you have a nickname for your pet(s)?
- Our dog is named Kira but we call her: Kiraboo, Boo Bear, Kira Bug…


What is the most pets you had at one time?
- I think we had about 5 to 15: 1 dog, 2 hamsters, 2 rabbits, and a bunch of fish.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin