Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday's Things 9/16/10




• I love the sight of
Cards in the mail.

Everyone likes to get something in the mail!


• I love the sound of
My nephew Z and niece A singing Happy Birthday to me over the phone.

It's due time to see them again and get some sugars.



• I love the feel of
Sore muscles after weeding the flowerbeds.

Now it will be fun picking out all the new plants to go in them.



• I love the taste of
Grilled zucchini and okra.

Fresh vegetables are always so delicious.


• I love the smell of
Dirt after a rainstorm.

The earthiness makes it seem like everything is getting a fresh start.


• I'm thankful for
Learning a new term for "in-laws".

Mother-in-Law is now considered "Mother-in-Love".
It has a much better sound, and gets rid of any negative connotation.






What is your favorite month, season or holiday?
- For me the season is fall, and the holiday is Halloween.


Do you remember your elementary school teachers?
- My 3rd grade teacher was Mrs. McGraw, until we moved to a new house and new school.


0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin