Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday's Things 9/23/10




• I love the sight of
Ducklings trailing behind their momma.

Yes, I thought it was a little late in the season for babies too,
but there they were in all their downy yellow feathers.



• I love the sound of
Football games.

The start of football (American football), signals the beginning of fall.



• I love the feel of
Surprising someone with a gift.

The look of surprise and pure joy on their face is a wonderful sight.



• I love the taste of
White chocolate mocha coffee.

It's not something I have very often, but when I do it's a treat.


• I love the smell of
Cut cucumber.

It's so fresh and clean. Soothing.


• I'm thankful for
Being able to have a full belly.

There are too many people in this world who go without.





Do you like caramel apples, or candy apples?

- My favorites are caramel apples with nuts. My dad's favorites are (or use to be) candy apples.


Which movie do you think you've watched the most?

- It might be a tie between two or three for me:
  • Star Wars (the original and oldest 3)
  • Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Arc
  • The Goonies

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin