Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday's Things 9/9/10




• I love the sight of
My sweet husband laughing at the TV.

The way his eyes crinkle up and a good belly laugh comes out.


• I love the sound of
Rain moving over the house.

Hearing it come closer, hit the roof and then move over to the other side.



• I love the feel of
Starting a Wednesday night class with a new group of ladies.

This is going to be a wonderful experience.



• I love the taste of
Broccoli & cheese soup.

So creamy and delicious.


• I love the smell of
Angel Food Cake with berries.

My sweet Mother-in-Love made it for my birthday this Friday.
Thank you Mom!



• I'm thankful for
J getting a good report from the doctor.

We had been concerned, but God is good!





Do you have a favorite cartoon character? If so who/what is it?
- I have always loved Winnie the Pooh (especially the classic style before he hit Disney).


How do you take your coffee or tea? With cream? Cream & sugar? Black/plain?
- I like my coffee with cream and sugar. I like my tea with a little sugar, or honey. Sometimes with a lemon or milk.


2 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

tea is always black as is coffee if it is with a sweet dessert, otherwise cream and a bit of sugar

Hol said...

I agree with you about black coffee when having a sweet dessert Stratoz.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin