Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday's Things 10/14/10




• I love the sight of
An armadillo waddling across the grass.

We see them the most when we're camping.


• I love the sound of
Recognizable movie theme music.

It's fun trying to guess a movie by the first few bars of music.



• I love the feel of
Camping in the fall.

The weather is perfect for layered clothing and campfires.




• I love the taste of
PEZ candy.

Especially when it comes out of a cute Hello Kitty PEZ dispenser!



• I love the smell of
Toasted marshmallows.

They taste pretty good too!


• I'm thankful for
7 wonderful years with my husband.

It has gone by so quickly!





Do you like sweet or salty foods better? Do you like them equally as much?

- I have a sweet tooth, but I still enjoy salty foods once in a while.


What is one of your favorite childhood stories/books?

- One of my favorites is The Adventures of Winnie The Pooh.

1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

thought on movie music... you reminded me of the day we sat watching Little Buddha and a highly faved Iris Dement song came played as the monks descended into Washington

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin