Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday's Things 10/28/10




• I love the sight of
Fake spiderwebs and Jack-O-Lanterns.

Halloween will be here this weekend!


• I love the sound of
My parents when we Skype with them.

 
It's great talking and being able to see them at the same time.



• I love the feel of
A little break after some really busy work days.

Being able to unwind is wonderful!




• I love the taste of
Homemade apple pie.

Sounds like I need to make one.



• I love the smell of
Sweet potatoes.

Sweet, a little spicy & good!


• I'm thankful for
All the work I've had lately.

Even if it was stressful.





What is your favorite flower or plant?

- I love Calla Lilies, and Lilacs.


Do you dunk or twist your Oreo cookies? Both?

- J and I are dunkers.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin