Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday's Things 10/7/10




• I love the sight of
Halloween Decorations around the neighborhood.

I think we're going to have quite a few kids stop by this year.


• I love the sound of
Roller-skates or a skateboard rolling down the sidewalk.

The "bump" of the cement seam makes me smile.



• I love the feel of
Leaving the windows open in the morning and evening.

The cool air is so refreshing.




• I love the taste of
Comfort food.

Mac & Cheese, creamy chicken with buttery crackers,
pot pie, roast, potato soup, lasagna…



• I love the smell of
A fire in a fireplace or campfire.

There's just a certain smell and it brings back good memories.


• I'm thankful for
The ability to read and write.

It's something we should never take for granted.





If you dress up for Halloween, what is your choice - fun, scary, cute, funny…?

- I keep saying that I want to dress up as a zombie, but I don't want to scare the little ones who come to the door. Maybe I can be a zombie at an adult Halloween party.

- Last year I dressed as a baseball player, and years before that I've been a devil, scarecrow, Pippi Longstockings, vampire, etc.


What are your "comfort foods"?

1 thoughtful comments:

Chris H said...

WE don't 'do' Halloween here. Some people are starting to, but I'm not going to. It's a USA tradition, not a Kiwi one.
I love chocolate as a comfort food! Who doesn't???? lol

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin