Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday's Things 11/11/10




• I love the sight of
Our front door which is now refinished

Only one or two more clear coats to go!


• I love the sound of
The crunch of dry leaves

Fall is here.




• I love the feel of
Doing research for a new logo project

Being busy with new design work is wonderful.




• I love the taste of
"Egg in a Basket"

An egg cooked inside the cut-out hole in a piece of toast.



• I love the smell of
White chocolate cocoa.

Once it gets even cooler outside, it will be time to have some!


• I'm thankful for
All the veterans, past and present.

Thank you very much for your service!





Did you or anyone in your family serve in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, or a branch from another country?

- My grandfather did, my great uncle did, my father-in-law did, my grandfather-in-law did.
Thank you to those who served, and those who continue to serve.


1 thoughtful comments:

Stratoz said...

my dad was in the army and served in Alaska.

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin