Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday's Things 11/18/10




• I love the sight of
A meal in the crock pot.

It's so nice getting dinner planned
and for it to be ready when work is done.





• I love the sound of
Classic Rock at the grocery store.

It played the entire time we were there,
and I was just singing along.




• I love the feel of
Something pulling at my heartstrings.

It may not always be a good or happy feeling,
but if it spurs me to take action - it's wonderful!




• I love the taste of
Chocolate and caramel.

Thanks to leftover Halloween candy!



• I love the smell of
Pumpkin and nutmeg.

In pies, bread, muffins, coffee…


• I'm thankful for
Warm clothes.

Especially since it's gotten cooler out.





Would you rather go to the ballet or an opera?

- I'm torn. I'd really like to experience both.

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin