Our little ones

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday's Things 11/25/10




• I love the sight of
My hubby relaxing on the couch.

There are some days/times of the year he is busy
and stressed so it's nice seeing him take it easy.


Our pup Kira was keeping him company too. :o)



• I love the sound of
Everyone you pass by saying "Happy Thanksgiving"!

People in the grocery store, at the nursing home
, via text messages.




• I love the feel of

Handing out cards and visiting with those who are shut-in.

It's a mix of emotions, but such a blessing.



• I love the taste of
Turkey or chicken & dressing with all the fixings.

I'm still full!




• I love the smell of
Sweet potatoes with brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans and a few mini marshmallows.

Sweet, spicy and oh so good!



• I'm thankful for
The spirit of giving and serving.

It's nice when you feel it and have it, but even better when others do as well.





Snowman or snow angel?

- Snowman for me. I always enjoyed building them when I lived in the North. Too bad we don't really get any snow here in the South.

 

Do you put your Christmas decorations up on Thanksgiving day, or soon after?
- I'll begin to put ours up tomorrow (the day after).

0 thoughtful comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin